Join us for these In-Person Worship Opportunities*
8 am, 9:30 am, 11 am Sunday Morning
These services take place in the sanctuary, and are composed of prayer and confession, Scripture readings and sermon, Communion and blessing. They will also be ‘handsfree’ – we won’t be passing the peace or handing out bulletins, and pre-packaged Communion kits with wafer and juice will be available at your seat.
Join us this Sunday, Apr 18, at 9:30 & 11 am as Anthony Eder offers news from Luther Glen Camp and sells farm fresh eggs!
~ Our Worship & Music Team will also be there live leading us in Congregational Song.
*If you plan to attend any of our in-person Worship Services, please read all of the following guidance (including the CDC links) so that you can make an informed, thoughtful, and responsible decision about joining us for in-person Worship.
Following civic guidance and for the health and wellbeing of our brothers and sisters in Christ…
1) Do not attend in-person Worship Services if you or anyone in your household is sick – please read the CDC website’s “Symptoms of the Coronavirus” and stay home if you have any of these symptoms
2) Do not attend in-person Worship Services if you or anyone in your household has had known exposure to someone with Covid-19
3) Per CDC recommendations, please consider continuing to worship with us online if you are a member of the community at higher risk from the Coronavirus – please read the CDC website’s “People at Increased Risk for Severe Illness”
4) For those who are fully vaccinated, please see these CDC recommendations, updated on March 8, 2021.
If you plan to attend…
1) Maintain at least six feet of physical distance at all times from those in attendance who are not members of your own household
2) Face coverings will be required to attend this Worship Service
3) Continue to use best practices for health and hygiene – please read the CDC website’s “How to Protect Yourself & Others”
4) Follow what has always been good advice – wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (we will also have hand sanitizer available)